It is common knowledge that every business should have an online presence, without one you really are putting your business in jeopardy to your competitors!
Yes agreed, you can use free online tools like Facebook and Instagram to promote your business online, but at some point your business will outgrow these. If you are serious about long-term brand identity for your business a website is an investment that will offer you more stability and security for promoting your business well into the future.
Getting a website for the first time can be a daunting experience, even for a computer savvy businessperson. There are so many things you need to consider before you jump right in and invest your valuable time and money into a website.
- What is your budget?
- How can your website improve your day-to-day business processes?
- How much time can you commit to the web design and planning stage?
- How can your website help to achieve your marketing goals?
- Who will perform ongoing maintenance or website marketing?
My vision is to design clients a website that actually works for your business! Having been a ‘busy’ business owner myself, I understand that many clients need to work with a web designer who is able to listen and learn about your business. My extensive background in small business and retail operations gives you extra support to integrate a website system that will improve your business processes.
I provide an array of website design services from an existing website that needs a freshen up, or whether you want a complete overhaul of your website design.
Website Design services includes:
- New website design using a WordPress or E-commerce platform
- Website freshen up for WordPress or other platform based sites
- Content writing with optimised keywords
- Blog writing for campaigns
- Setting up products in your E-commerce website
- Designing promotional website banners
- Customised website forms
If you are interested in any of my website design services, please feel free to contact me for an obligation free estimate of your requirements.